Often when sick and bed ridden I get very bored, which has only fueled my nail art obsession. What else is there in the world, other than technology, that can occupy a girl confined to her bed? Plus this time round I wanted to try something a little but different.
I browsed my Pinterest 'Nails' board for inspiration, as usual, and decided to go for something really unique; The Beatles!
- Nailtex Foundation II (Base Coat)
- China Glaze 'Nude' (2 Coats)
- Glamnails Nail Art Pen in 'Jet Black' (To precisely outline shape)
- O.P.I 'Black Onyx' (To fill shape)
- CM nail polish '1 Black' (To fill fine areas)
- Seshe Vite fast dry top coat
I get my products from a wholesaler but if your curious as the where you can find any of these products comment below or tweet me and I'll send you a link :)