KMS California for Rebecca Vallance
Just as I was considering a chop I come across these images of swoon worthy (and achievable) long, chic locks. The KMS California Team did an amazing job at creating this soft classic look for the Rebecca Vallance Pre-Fashion Week show last week. Swoon away..
Create this look..
1. Prep hair with KMS Freeshape Hot Flex Spray to provide heat protection and curl retention.
2. Use hair iron to smooth down root area.
4. Take large sections and curl with hot iron.
5. Lightly spray with KMS Hairplay Sea Salt Spray then pin curl to head.
6. Spray with KMS Hairstay Medium Hold Hairspray
7. Release curls from pins and softy brush the curls out with a wide tooth comb
8. To finish spray with KMS Hairstay Anti-Humidity Seal to prevent frizziness and dreaded flyaways
Warning: Never heat style hair after applying sea salt spray! It will absolutely fry your hair and cause immediate breakage. I've see the evidence. It ain't pretty!
KMS California Hair Team // Nancy Mefaddi (Hair Director) Hair Allure // Rebecca Waseman - Corte Hair // Amy Youngs - Made in Paris // Kayleigh Esson - Made in Paris
KMS Freeshape Hot Flex Spray $31.95
KMS Hairplay Sea Salt Spray $36.95
Hairstay Medium Hold Hairspray $26.95
KMS Hairstay Anti-Humidity Seal $31.95
For stockists call 1800 506 060
What do you think of this look? Have you used KMS California products? Let me know by commenting below, Facebook or Twitter I would love to hear from you.